Your DNA can help us identify oral health conditions.
Using advanced, DNA diagnostic technology, we’re able to advance your wellness and treatment plans for oral health conditions, including periodontal disease. Our non-invasive testing is based on DNA-Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) is performed chairside and include:
- Alert 2™– With bacterial profiling and genetic testing, we can personalize an effective treatment plan.
- MyPerioPath®– Salivary DNA testing can enlighten us as to what is causing periodontal issues.
- OraRisk®HPV – Determine if you’re at an increased risk of HPV-related oral cancers with DNA analysis.
- OraRisk®HSV – Salivary DNA testing provides accurate diagnoses of herpes simplex virus of the oropharynx.
- OraRisk®Candida – We can identify species of yeast, candida with a small saliva sample.
- OraRisk®CT/NG – A saliva DNA test can detect Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea of the oropharynx.
- Celsus One™– We evaluate genetic markers related to your inflammatory response, allowing for better, customized treatment plans.
- DNA DrugMap™– By understand your DNA with a saliva test, we can more accurately prescribe medications and dosage.
- MyPerioID®– If you are at a higher risk for periodontal infections, this saliva test will reveal it.
Discover the origins of your maternal and paternal ancestors and how they travelled.
We can detect the potential for health conditions by analyzing genetic markers.
We’re able to advance your wellness and treatment plans for oral health conditions, including periodontal disease.
Your saliva can say so much. The pH levels allow us to see details of what may be going on inside your body.